Tuesday, September 11, 2012

May you be covered by His blood.


May your be covered by His blood. 2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 John 1:9, Hebrews 12:1b-2a, Titus 3:4-7, John 14:15-31.
2 Corinthians 5:21
"For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him."
NKJV

Sin... little word, big problem. Think of all the problems in your own life caused by your sin. Think of all the problems in the world caused by the sin of others - wars, violence, stealing, laziness, and envy. On and on and on the list goes and grows. There is a saying, "Sin is the seed, and death is the harvest." The Bible has a lot to say about sin. It tells us that sin is not only the bad things we do, but also the good things we don't do. When we fail to love, give or help, we are engaging in sin. As long as we never do wrong and always do right, we don't and won't have a problem with sin. Thanks... that helped a lot. :-) The Bible tells us how to deal with past sins and how to deal with sin in the present and future. It is easier than you think. "Past sins," you may ask? Ask for forgiveness.

1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." NKJV

What about our present sins? Hebrews 12:1b-2a says that we should strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up and that we should run with endurance the race God has set before us.

We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith... Friend don't tell God you have a big sin problem, tell the sin problem you have to a big God. Think about life, think about Jesus, and keep your eyes on Him.
Life Lesson: God has the only cure for sin
Dear God,
Thank You taking my sin upon You. I am sorry for the wrong things I have done and for the right I have failed to do. I confess my sins to You and ask for forgiveness. (Confess your sins, by act and by name to Him). Lord, thank You for helping me with my past and present sins. Help me to keep my eyes not on my sin, but on my Savior, Jesus. Help me to soar by casting off the weights of sin. Help me to live the life You have called me to live. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Living to tell what He died to say,
Pastor David McGee

 
Here are some verses to do with our salvation. I hope you enjoy reading and studying them and may the knowledge of the word fill your hearts and minds (Rebishka):

But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, 5 he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life. (Titus 3:4-7) (NKJV)

When we accept Jesus we receive from the Father and are enriched.

1 Corinthians 1:3

"that you were enriched in everything by Him in all utterance and all knowledge,"
(NKJK)
 
 
Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit
15 "If you love me, you will keep my commandments. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, 17 even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you. 18 "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. 21 Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him." 22 Judas (not Iscariot) said to him, "Lord, how is it that you will manifest yourself to us, and not to the world?" 23 Jesus answered him, "If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. 24 Whoever does not love me does not keep my words. And the word that you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me. 25 "These things I have spoken to you while I am still with you. 26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. 28 You heard me say to you, 'I am going away, and I will come to you.' If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. 29 And now I have told you before it takes place, so that when it does take place you may believe. 30 I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming. He has no claim on me, 31 but I do as the Father has commanded me, so that the world may know that I love the Father. Rise, let us go from here.
My Comments:We have the promise of the God of the Universe to us who turn to Him through Jesus His Son that we have the peace of God and Salvation. There is no condemnation to those who turn to Jesus. There is only love and joy even in the pain that comes in this life because we know we that one the day our Lord calls us home we will leave this world and be instantly at home with the Lord.

We have His promise that He will come again one day and take us home with Him. As long as we remain His we are saved. My hubby is very ill and yet he has joy because he knows when this life is over he will be in Heaven without suffering or pain or illness. Yet he also knows the Lord could heal him here as well as take him home and heal him there. Either way he will be healed and as long as the Lord has him here he has work to do in the name of Jesus. That work is to take the Word of God to those who do not know the Lord. Those who live in darkness and do not know they are lost. To a rejecting world yet he loves them as his Lord loves them and yearns to bring our family and loved ones and the world, to the righteousness of the Lord.

When he first found out he was terminal he wanted to go home quickly and then he realized it wasn't up to him. It is all up to the Lord. He also, realized he had a purpose and if the Lord wanted he would be healed miraculously or through medication and how he lived and finished his life here may bring others to the Lord he loves so much and who loved him enough to willingly go to the Cross and die for his sin and the sin of the whole world. I bless God for giving me such a faithful husband who loves the Lord so much and is a very real inspiration to me daily by how he lives his life.

How about you? Do you know the Lord Jesus? Have you accepted His sacrifice of the Cross? There is only one way to the Father and that is through the Son Jesus who is one with Him. It is easy. You just have to give your will to God and accept the free sacrifice of Jesus for your sin. He will carry your burdens as soon as you give them to Him. As soon as you let Him cover your sin. Your sin that separates you from the Father who loves you so much. Turn to Jesus now and ask Him to be your Savior, ask Him to cover your sin. To do that in faith and to trust Him makes you His who is the King of Heaven, You become the adopted son or daughter of God the Father and He will fill you with His Holy Spirit. Then read His Word and let Him fill you with His purpose. Trust Him to guide you and fill you with His knowledge as you study His Word (not all versions that claim to be true, are. I recommend reading the New King James Version or American or English Standard Versions. Not all churches that claim to be Christian, are so I recommend you find a good solid Bible studying church that does not profess anything but Jesus Christ as the way to Salvation or to God. Not praying to saints, angels or Mary or Muhammad or any other but Jesus the Christ) and He will if you are careful to search out His Word in a true version of the Word.

Abba guide those who accept Your Son Jesus the Christ as You did Your son Jesus when He lived as the Son of Man. Bring true followers into their lives to mentor them and fill them with Your Holy Spirit so as they read Your Word they will know Your truths and find Your peace that passeth understanding. Let them feel Your love and hide them under the wings like eagles and keep them from stumbling. If they fall lift them up and build Your trust within their hearts and lives that others may come to You through their lives lived for You, in You and with You. In Jesus Name. Amen
Rebishka

 

No comments:

Post a Comment