Saturday, April 5, 2014

For Our Lord Jesus

"Now when we heard these things, both we and those from that place pleaded with him not to go up to Jerusalem. Then Paul answered, "What do you mean by weeping and breaking my heart? For I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus." Acts 21:12-13 New King James Version NKJV
Paul wrote, "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20 NKJV
He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it. Matthew 10:39 NKJV
My Comments: Peter before Christ was Crucified, denied the Lord Jesus, and the others ran in fear. After the Lord rose again proving He was Christ the Lord God, then nothing anyone did made the faithful turn from Christ. All, but John, died (John lived professing Jesus and telling all to Love) professing Jesus as the Son of God and their redeemer Savior. John went through many severe situations rather than deny the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Are we willing to die for the Gospel of Jesus and die to self to proclaim Jesus the living God?
Many in countries around the world, China, North Korea, Russia, Africa and others have and are experiencing persecution, punishment, torture, and death not only for themselves but for their families in order to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus and they are willing to do whatever needs to be done to bring “others” to the true knowledge and understanding of the salvation Jesus died and rose again for all to have.
Christ tells us that if we are ashamed of Him before men then He will be ashamed of us before His Father. It can be intimidating to speak out with our families, friends, coworkers and strangers yet if we do not and they die without hearing the Word of God… Well I for one do not want to stand before the Great White Throne and hear of all the ones who did not make it because I was the only one who could have planted the seed or watered it or even harvested it. I hope to one day go home and hear, “Well done good and faithful servant.” I once was one of those who needed to hear the truth. God brought it to me in a very (for me) unlikely way. I know He can do that with others if we do not step up and step out and give the Gospel to a dieing world. Yet He wants us to do it. He told the Apostles and His followers to go out and tell the world. We are to go out and tell the world. So I say to you Brothers and Sisters, Beloveds go out and tell the world and let the Lord take care of you.
Abba Father, strengthen our resolve to share Your Sons Gospel with those we meet. Holy Spirit fill our mouths with Your Word the Word of God Almighty that many will be won and become Children of God. Jesus our Redeemer thank You for coming to earth, being born of a women in a stable, thank You for allowing Yourself to be Crucified and thank You for the Resurrection so we may know and believe the truth of Your Word. Holy Spirit fill our minds with Knowledge and wisdom and discernment on how to use them for the glory of God the Father. In Jesus name in union with His Holy Spirit I pray. Amen.

Rebishka

No comments:

Post a Comment