Saturday, March 22, 2014

By His Grace I was saved, even in my ignorance to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus.


1 Timothy 1:12-13 New King James Version (NKJV)
"And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry, although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief."

 2 Corinthians 3:1-17 (NKJV)

Do we begin again to commend ourselves? Or do we need, as some others, epistles of commendation to you or letters of commendation from you? You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men; clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart.
The Spirit, Not the Letter
And we have such trust through Christ toward God. Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God, who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit;[a] for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
Glory of the New Covenant
But if the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which glory was passing away, how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious? For if the ministry of condemnation had glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory. 10 For even what was made glorious had no glory in this respect, because of the glory that excels. 11 For if what is passing away was glorious, what remains is much more glorious.
12 Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech— 13 unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away. 14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart. 16 Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
My Comments: Many of you have read my story previously yet I should at this point share with you about my youth and why it is amazing to me that the Lord has called me to be His and the Child of God, His Beloved and has laid on my heart the lost and dieing.
As I said before I was molested and raped multiple times in my life and it started as a child by family members and babysitters. With that said I was a party to childhood indiscretions that now days are looked on as “oh, their just experimenting, their just children, they don’t know any better.” All of those statements are totally untrue. I knew better.
 The Spirit tells us even as children when we are doing wrong no matter what the reasons we give ourselves or others tell us. We are not animals to mess around like they do. God gave us a conscience.
And it bugged me big time even when I did the things that society calls experimenting.  The “Experimenting” went on through my teen years. I thank God that I was never able to quell my conscience. I let men use my body yet God protected my heart and soul. My secret child life nearly took me down roads and fascinations that could have damned my soul and if I had died during that time before accepting Jesus I know I would have been sent to Hell. When we go against the will of God we make the choice to send ourselves to Hell. God does not want that for us.
I am thankful He pursued me and showed me the way to salvation. I was transformed into the image of Jesus to show the glory of God by the Spirit of God. No longer did I belong to Satan now I belong to my Abba Father and I am His child and He lives in me.

Abba Father, I pray you touch all hearts of those who read Your Holy and true Word. May the scales fall from their eyes and their hearts be melted in Your Love for them. May Your Holy Spirit speak to them and give them wisdom, discernment, knowledge and understanding of Your Word and Your will. I pray You heal the hearts of all who read Your Words, hear Your message of the Gospel and please and guide all. May all confess their sin, and accept Jesus as Savior and go forth and proclaim the Gospel of Jesus.
And as all go forth and proclaim Your Gospel, the Gospel of Jesus the Christ who came to die so we may live, who rose to show us all that once we accept Jesus, we too shall live forever with You, may our walk with You be strengthened and our knowledge and understanding our Your Word grow continually.
In Jesus name in union with the Holy Spirit I pray. Amen
Rebishka

No comments:

Post a Comment