Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Have faith


Galatians 3:5

Does He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you do so by works of the law, or by hearing with faith- just as Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness?  (ESV)

Galatians 3:25

But now that faith has come we are no longer under a guardian, for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

John 3:3, 5 Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God. …” Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.”

John 3:16, 18

“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. … Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.”

Luke 18:8b

“… when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on earth?”

My Comments: I am only pointing you Loved Ones to a few verses in God’s Word on faith. I encourage you to seek out more in the Word and to read the verses before and after these verses to have a fuller understanding.

Abba Father loves us so very much. Throughout time He did many things to try to bring mankind back to Him, even sending a flood to cleanse the world. Yet man is inherently sinful and goes back to worshiping their own ideas of what a god is, even themselves, others, ideas or even possessions (all of this is idol worship as spoken on in the Word). Yet even then God has let humankind know Him in many ways.

As I have said before, before I was saved through the Cross and Resurrection of Jesus the Christ and was Born Again, I thought I was a Christian. Yet I did not really know the heart of God, only what I wanted His heart to be. Yet through all of the life I lived, boyfriends, failed marriage, less than perfect child rearing, a cult and a second marriage God was always there calling to me. He helped me often through a stormy first marriage, miscarriages, and the death of my first son, a divorce and many molestations and rapes in my life. He loves us even when we do not truly know Him or even know about His life or what He offers to us.

Jesus offers us the free gift of grace, life everlasting in and with Him and He in and with us but only in us if we are His. When we were yet sinners He came to earth and took our sin upon Himself. He was God and yet He came to earth to be born fully man of a virgin then let Himself be crucified and Abba Father allowed Him to make this sacrifice. On the third day after death He rose again according to the prophecies of the Old Testament. He walked, talked, ate and prayed with those who had followed Him before His Crucifixion. Then He rose to Heaven to sit by the right hand of the Father, His Father and ours (for those of us who accept His gift). Then He sent His Holy Spirit to teach and guide us in truth.

Even though I was going down many rabbit holes in my life, Abba was teaching me and guiding me in His truth. It was a long road for me yet it does not have to be as long for you Loved One. He is still in my life working on teaching me His truths yet has called me to share this road with you as well. Since being Born Again in the Spirit of God and Baptized life has not been an easy road nor did He promise it would be, in fact if we read the Word it will be just the opposite.

Life is hard often for believers as well as non-believers. Yet with our Abba we can make it through things because He joins us in these trials and tribulations. I always thought I had faith all my life until I had my eyes opened by Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit. Now with the faith I have from Him and in Him and because of Him I can go where He wants me to go. And Loved Ones if you give yourself to Him and accept the Fathers Son Jesus Christ as your Savior you will have His strength and faith within you. 

You will be the child of God and will be filled with His Holy Spirit. Only a person who understands they are a sinner, knows they need redemption and of their own volition accepts Jesus as Savior can be Born Again. Only those who are Born Again will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Baptism does not redeem us yet it is an outward sign of our inward proclamation. Christ was Baptized and this is something He wants for us yet this also is only done by those who have of themselves accepted Jesus as their Savior and believe the Gospel of Jesus the Christ who died for our sin and rose again on the third day as He said He would and as Prophesied. 

If you do not know you are saved, Born Again and want to be then turn to Jesus the Son of God, confess your sin, ask Him to forgive you, turn from your sin and accept Jesus as your Savior, ask Him into you to dwell and guide you, believe He died for you and rose as He said He would and you will be Born Again. Then get in a solid Bible believing/teaching Church body. Study the Word of God (good versions are the New King James Version, the English Standard Version, the American Standard Version but be careful of the ones that paraphrase the Word of God). 

When you have found a solid Church that does not preach more than what the Word of God says (there are many who claim to be Christian Churches yet are not. If they teach anything not found in the true Word of God then keep looking. If they claim they are the only true Church keep looking, if they do not believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as one God keep looking, if they worship angels or saints keep looking, infant Baptism keep looking, and if you have questions feel free to ask and if I do not know I will find out but a great rule is if not in the word then don't believe it. That is how I got into a cult.).  Then get Baptized and fellowship with the body of believers as the Word tells us to because though we are all sinners with imperfections we sharpen, encourage and strengthen each other as the Word says.

And welcome to the body of Christ my Brother and Sister you are now a Child of God and one day you will go home to be with the Lord and now you have the privilege of serving the King of Heaven and being like Him a servant to all. Read the Word and your faith will grow. You are loved.

Abba Father, thank You for all you have, are and will do in our lives and for loving us so much that You sent Your Son to die in our places. May we live our lives in and for You in all we say and do. Increase our faith, trust and understanding of You. Give us a hunger and thirst for Your Word and fill us with Your Holy Spirit daily. Open our eyes, give us discernment and protect us from the evil one. Thank You Abba for sending Your Son for us that we may be Your children truly and one day join You in Heaven and rule with Jesus on the New Earth. May all we do reflect Your glory and grace and bring many to redemption through the grace of Redemption, Jesus Christ. In Jesus name I pray in union with the Holy Spirit, Amen
Rebishka

No comments:

Post a Comment