Thursday, November 29, 2012

Update

Update on my new life.
Since my loving husband has gone on to heaven before me I have had to readjust my life as anyone would have to do. I have decided to remain where I am renting for the time being as emotionally it is more than I feel up to though if the Lord made it clear to me that I was to move I would. He has not so I will remain and just try and straighten out other things that are going on in my life at this time.

With the Thanksgiving holiday over and heading into the Christmas holiday I feel I am getting a small handle on how to live again as a single person even though it has been a great many years since I was one and I never was single on my own so it is a very new experience. The last time I was out of my parents home I was not alone because I had been married and my first husband left me with 5 children to raise on my own. So I was not alone and this time I am physically alone yet I have the Lord and I stand on Isiah 54 more and more everyday. The Lord is my husband now and He will take care of His bride. I will rely on Him for everything and everyday teaches me more and more how that looks. The church is His Bride and as a body we have to rely on Him for everything.

Before my husband passed on he and I were learning this marvelous truth more and more yet learning it as a single person is even harder. When he was alive I know now I relied on him alot and then on the Lord. Now I have to rely on the Lord first to get through each day though I am blessed to have a wonderful blessing of a great church family who call and surround me with love and help as needed. Praise God for His provision!

Thank you all for you prayers and if I can pray for you please let me know. rebishka57@gmail.com or comment on this blog. May the Lord bless you all. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment